The cannabis industry’s concerns hit a fever pitch late last week when the California Department of Tax and Fee Administration announced an increase in cultivation taxes and a higher mark-up ……
Read the full article at: www.mercurynews.comRECENT POSTS
- Drinkables Are The New Edibles. Where, When And How Can You Get Them?
- How CBD:THC Blends Work: Half Baked – Exploring the Biases of NAM
- More Than 72 Percent of Cultivated Cannabis in the U.S. Is Illicit, New Report Shows
- The FDA Issues Hemp-CBD Warning Letters and a Consumer Update
- CBD products take a hit after FDA says they may not be safe
- A tribal hemp market? Thanks, South Dakota.
- How to Choose the Right Medical Cannabis Ingestion Method for Your Needs
- Can CBD Gummies Help With Your Chronic Pain?
- FDA Details CBD Safety Concerns, Warns Firms of Illegal Practices
- Alt Thirty Six’s New Payment Platform Aims To Solve A Huge Cash And Card Problem In The Weed Industry
The post California pot industry calls for help from state leaders appeared first on Top Seller Website.from Top Seller Website https://ift.tt/2ODrAUsvia Online Shopping